About PLOS ONE
The world’s first multidisciplinary Open Access journal, PLOS ONE accepts scientifically rigorous research, regardless of novelty. PLOS ONE’s broad scope provides a platform to publish primary research, including interdisciplinary and replication studies as well as negative results. The journal’s publication criteria are based on high ethical standards and the rigor of the methodology and conclusions reported.
More information about PLOS ONE
- See the journal’s criteria for publication
- Read the submission guidelines
- Read the figure preparation guidelines
- Review the editorial and publishing policies
- View the members of the Editorial Board
- Access the submission system
- View our how-to video guides
If you have a question about a current submission, email email@example.com.
Press and media queries
For press and media queries about PLOS ONE articles, email firstname.lastname@example.org or see PLOS ONE’s Press and Media page.